- "Great Quivering Icebergs!"
- ―The Penguin[src]
One of Gotham City's top criminals, Penguin almost always tries to cover up his criminal activities with some other false enterprise. He often pretends to be going straight, and usually wins the hearts of all Gothamites before revealing his true motives. He also loves discrediting Batman and Robin. But Batman always wins out because he doesn't concern himself with popular opinion, his dedication to solving the crime at hand allows him to cut right to the heart of Penguin's schemes. Penguin also fancies himself to be quite the ladies' man. He carries himself with an aristocratic air, and is always formally attired. A cigarette is always on hand, and since he is one of refined tastes, Penguin uses a cigarette holder.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
- Umbrella Gun- Looks like a normal umbrella, it's really a gun.
- Knockout Gas Umbrella- Shoots a deadly gas that renders its victims unconsious.
- Jetpack Umbrellas- Giant jetpacks in the shape of umbrellas.
- Boxing Glove Umbrella- Used in fistfights.
- Confetti Shooting Umbrellas- Umbrellas that shoot confetti in the air to cause mass confusion.
- Zipline Umbrellas- Giant umbrellas used to cross a zipline.
- Bugged Umbrella- Used in one episode so that Batman could accidently come up with a crime for Penguin to commit by The Penguin overhearing The Dynamic Duo "deduce his plot".
- Regular Black Umbrella- The umbrella that The Penguin freguently carried with him.