- Batman - Most Episodes
- Batman: The Movie
- Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
- Batman '66 - Several Stories
- O'Hara was played in the live-action series and the feature film by actor Stafford Repp. In the animated movie Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, he is voiced by Thomas Lennon.
- The character is based off of the character of GCPD Chief Clancy O'Hara, who first appeared in comic form in World's Finest #159. he would make further sporadic appearances in various DC Comic stories until his death at the hands of the Hangman killer during Batman: Dark Victory.
- Although his first name is never given in the live-action series, Chief O'Hara is referred to as "Miles" in the animated movie Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.
- He is given the alias of "Duke" by Commissioner Gordon during the events of the episode Surf's Up! Joker's Under!, where he gives Gordon the suggested nickname of "Buzzy".