- "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
Batman has trained his body and mind to peak human condition to battle the forces of evil. He and his sidekick are officially recognized as duly deputized agents of the law that bring the super criminals of Gotham City to justice. Batman uses a vast array of hi-tech gadgets stored in his utility belt, Batmobile and Batcave to accomplish his goals.
Bruce was born on February 19, 1929, to Thomas and Martha Wayne. Not much is known about Wayne's early life other than that he was born to wealthy parents who were killed by unidentified criminals. It has been said that an intense rivalry between him and Brett Reid has been growing since childhood.
Wayne has made reference to his excellent education, and is apparent when he discussed with authorities on criminal cases.
Wayne a adopted a youthful ward by the name of Dick Grayson, a former circus performer who also lost his parents to the savagery of criminals. Together they started fighting crime in Gotham, using Wayne's fortune to build vehicles and equipment.
United Underworld incidentEdit
Batman's worst enemies formed a group called the United Underworld caused the single greatest threat he and his sidekick had ever faced.
In his second year he encountered new super criminals and saw the return of some his greatest old enemies.
The Titanic TrioEdit
Eventually Barbara Gordon was inspired by Batman to become Batgirl. The three formed an alliance and fought crime together for many years.
Justice League of AmericaEdit
Batman & Robin eventually joined the world's greatest superhero team, the Justice League of America and did battle with the Legion of Doom. They encountered their old nemesis, the Riddler one last time.
It is unknown why Batgirl is not a part of the Justice League or if she even continues to fight crime in Gotham.
As Bruce WayneEdit
Bruce has been shown to be very smart, wise, and caring about others. He's also very selfless, as he is willing to give up his normal life as Bruce Wayne to become Batman to protect the innocent people of Gotham City.
When as Batman, he's been shown to be willing to do what it takes to stop the criminals of Gotham City. Like Bruce Wayne, Batman is smart, wise, and has a great desire for justice. He has also admitted that even though criminals may be twisted like to Riddler or the Joker, that he believes that with proper work they could become members of society once again someday.
- Detective skills: Batman is the world's greatest detective. His knowledge and keen detection skills are more important to him than anything in his utility belt.
- Engineering: Batman has created many of inventions of his own design.
- Chemistry: Batman creates his own chemical weapons and antidotes in the Batcave. He often works in his lab with chemicals to solve crimes.
- Martial arts:
Batman is world class hand to hand combatant. He polished his combat for years with his sidekick Robin, the power as Dynamic Duo was feared. Batman and Robin are very adaptive to their environment, and often grab nearby objects to dispose of goons with team work.
- Dancing: Batman has been known to perform a dance called the "Batusi" when necessary. It is often performed before unleashes a surprise attack.
- Fencing: Batman has been known to engage in swordplay when enemies are carrying long hand held weapons.
- Boxing: Bruce has stated that he practiced pugilism in college.
- Peak Human Condition
- Genius Level Intellect
- Tactical Analysis
- Business Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Stick Fighting: Batman is a capable stick fighter.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Batman: Classic TV Series - all episodes
- Batman: The Movie
- Legends of the Superheroes
- Batman: return of the Caped Crusaders
- ''[[Batman Vs. Two-Face]]''
Comic book appearancesEdit
Video game appearancesEdit
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Playstation 3 exclusive costume DLC)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (Alternate Costume)
Legacy and InfluenceEdit
- Bruce's birthday is February 19.
- Bruce never gambles, and also doesn't approve of it.
- Bruce is right-handed.
- In "An Egg Grows in Gotham", Egghead states Batman is not "port handed", meaning that Batman is not left-handed, which implies that Batman is right-handed, thus also making Bruce right-handed as well.
- Batman has stated that he would give up his own life to save Robin, should the situation ever happen.
- Bruce has admitted to having made his own vow to never let any stranger into the Batcave.
- Batman has mentioned that he is "a dualy deputized officer of the law", thereby not making him a vigilante, unlike other incarnations of Batman.
- In "Smack in the Middle", Bruce mentions that he has an uncle.