The Batcave consists of a large, well-lit cave that has been converted into a workspace. Several structures and various high-tech computer systems spread around the cave. The middle of the cave features a large rotating space where the Batmobile is parked. Numerous items of memorabilia are found in the cave.
The entrance to the Batcave is located precisely 14 miles from Gotham City.
- Batpoles - Used to slide down to The Batcave from Wayne Manor.
- The Batcomputer - The Batcave holds one of the most important pieces of crimefighting equipment that Batman and Robin use, The Batcomputer.
- The Batmobile - The Batcave serves as the garage for the Batmobile when not in use.
- Atomic Pile - Used to recharge the Batmobile's atomic batteries.
- Voice Control Batmobile Relay Circuit - Used to relay commands to the Batmobile.
- Navigational Aid Computer - Used for locating objects at sea.
- Three Dimensional Bat-Restorer - Used to restore objects that have been flattened to their proper dimensions.
- Bat Phone - Used to contact Commissioner Gordon at Police Headquarters.
- Bat-Diamond - Powers the Atomic Pile.*Bat-Spectograph Analyser- Used to record the retna eye pattern,DNA, and other such scientific data of criminals for further help in future crimefighting.
- Electronic Bugging Devices- Small bugging devices that are shaped like bugs such as spiders.
- Hyper-Spectrograph Analyser- Used to detect hidden things on objects.
- Chemo-Electric Secret Writing Detector- Used to detect secret writing on clues.
Behind the ScenesEdit
Leslie Thomas designed the cave for the show.
- Alfred cleans the Batcave every Wednesday night.